As the new membership year begins it is important to understand the benefits of membership with Early Childhood Educators of Reform Judaism (ECE-RJ). Membership includes access to private forums, webinars, yearly conferences and kallot and participation in the Reform Pension Board.
Not only do Early Childhood Directors and Assistant Directors, who are members of ECE-RJ, have the benefit of utilizing the Reform Pension Board (RBP) when working at a Reform Congregation, but Teacher members now have the benefit as well.
RPB provides retirement and insurance products tailored to fulfill the financial needs—and shared values—of modern Reform Movement professionals. As one of the Reform Movement’s cornerstone institutions, RPB works to enhance the financial security of our professionals and help you plan for and achieve the lifestyle you want throughout your lives.
Your employer must be a congregation affiliated with the Reform movement, HOWEVER, your congregation does not need to participate in RPB to contribute towards your retirement to utilize this benefit. With RPB, you can plan for tomorrow today.
For only $140 an early childhood center can offer this benefit to their staff. Click HERE for the 2021-2022 membership year pricing.
RPB Director and Assistant Director Guidelines:
- Membership in ECE-RJ
- Is Employed by a Reform Movement Congregation (URJ)
RPB Teacher Membership Access Guidelines:
- Membership in ECE-RJ (options below)
- School Membership - $140 for July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 membership year which includes all teaching staff when a director is a member in good standing
- Individual Teacher Membership - $54 per person for July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Works a minimum of 25 hours a week in the early childhood center
- Has been employed by a Reform Movement Congregation for a minimum of 1 year (URJ)
Reform Pension Board Newly Expanded Tier 1 Fund Lineup—Now Live!
The new lineup gives you more funds to choose from that will help you to manage your risk while growing your savings. Learn more at rpb.org/tier1summer
If you have any question regarding the Reform Pension Board, please feel free to reach out to ECE-RJ’s representative on the Board, Jill Cimafonte. Her email is JCimafonte@tewnj.org