At this time of new beginnings, you and your organization can rely on ECE-RJ to support any transitions or challenges that arise.
For directors, ECE-RJ can provide:
- support during contract negotiations
- professional development through yearly in-person conferences/kallot, monthly “Meet Up” webinars, and Listserv Live convenings
- continued peer support with ongoing conversations through our Listserv
For teachers, ECE-RJ can
- connect teachers from across North America through a private Facebook group
- provide professional development through yearly conferences/kallot, as well as monthly “Meet Up” webinars and themed Classroom Conversations
For congregations, ECE-RJ can:
- support the lay leaders and congregational staff during placement for an Early Childhood Director, including offer a FREE three-month membership to the point person at a congregation who is going through placement
- help with visioning and reorganizing programming for families with young children and early childhood programming
- provide guidance on integrating the early childhood families into the life of the congregation
As for our organization, our 18th “chai” year is also a time of new beginnings. We have re-imagined our brand, enhanced the professional learning opportunities offered, and revamped the consultative services offered to URJ Congregations. It has been a year of growth and changes within the organization while keeping the vision of ECE-RJ at the forefront: to foster a dynamic community of vibrant early childhood professionals rooted in Reform Judaism.
Please contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also feel free to reach out with any questions or just to introduce yourself! I look forward to supporting the work of the ECE-RJ membership.