Making Membership More Affordable
It’s hard to believe that ECE-RJ is entering its 20th year of providing valuable resources to directors, teachers, and stakeholders of early education programs with a connection to a Jewish organization.
ECE-RJ is excited to begin this milestone membership year 2019-2020 with some exciting news.
Starting this year, Assistant Directors can join for only $120 and a school’s entire teaching staff for only $180 when the school’s Director is a member.
Why are we making it so affordable?
ECE-RJ—as a community of dedicated, supportive and passionate professionals who understand the unique challenges and rewards of working in Jewish early childhood education—is only as strong as its members. The more members, the better the organization.
We want to make it as easy as possible to join and receive the many resources available to members. We want your assistant directors and teachers to have access to:
- Unite, our newsletter that provides practical information for use with congregations, schools, and classrooms
- A database of pertinent information and ideas
- A vibrant email Listserv (discussion group)
- Monthly Meet-Ups (conference calls) to discuss specific topics
- Private teacher Facebook page
- National conferences and Kallot
ECE-RJ is committed to building vibrant, contemporary and inclusive Jewish early childhood educational communities. We support and promote the professional growth of our colleagues.
Join us in the conversation, elevating the field of early childhood education and learning opportunities!