ECE-RJ in partnership with URJ is happy to offer Sparks of Judaism, an on-line course designed for Early Childhood Educators who are new to Judaism or teaching in a Jewish school for the first time.
This learning opportunity will be presented as four, 1-hour sessions, open to all ECE-RJ members: July for Infant/Toddler Teachers and August for Preschool/PK Teachers on Wednesdays at 5pm Eastern!
This is a great way to use the summer to prep for the fall and introduce new staff into the culture and traditions of Reform Judaism! We hope to offer it again in the fall but take advantage now of reduced schedules and greater flexibility of time! There is no charge for this training!
Pre-registration is required!
Preschool/Pre-K Teacher Registration Link:
• Four, 1-hour, online “live” learning sessions
for teachers new to Judaism
• Introduction to Jewish concepts &
• Practical applications to Jewish Early
Childhood Education Centers
• Unique characteristics of Reform Judaism
• Integrate values, concepts, & traditions
into our practices
• Celebrate our strength in diversity!
Contact Nancy Bossov, Facilitator for more detailed information – firstname.lastname@example.org 212.452.6725