Early Childhood Educators of Reform Judaism (ECE-RJ) is committed to building vibrant, contemporary and inclusive Jewish early childhood educational communities. We support and promote the professional growth of our colleagues. As members of ECE-RJ, we work to bring people together within our congregations, between our congregations and in the Jewish community at large. To fulfill its mission the Early Childhood Educators of Reform Judaism has the following major goals:
To fulfill its mission the Early Childhood Educators of Reform Judaism has established the following Guiding Principles:
1. Build collegial networks.
2. Communicate best practices for the field of Jewish early childhood education.
3. Offer support for members in new and expanded roles including advocating for Jewish early childhood education and family engagement within their communities.
4. Provide a variety of learning opportunities to inspire the highest quality Jewish early childhood educators.
5. Serve as a resource to congregations to promote the value of Jewish early childhood.
6. Partner with all umbrella organizations regarding the professional status of our members within their home institution.